Whatever sweet angel from here sent me this should be thanked! This second steep was also amazing. This is a much more complex oolong than some of the others that I have had. I love the slight sweetness of the honey and the roast flavor. Lovely.

Mercuryhime

That may have been me. :)

Tamm

Well thank you!!! It’s so good!

Mercuryhime

You’re welcome! Dangongs are really something, aren’t they? :)

Tamm

They are! I keep going back and forth about doing an order from Verdant tea while the $10 off coupon is still in place. Their oolong sampler has a dan cong in it that sounds super tasty! I’m really glad I used it in the way that Asha described because I think it helped a lot. I look forward to drinking the rest of my sample!

Comments

Mercuryhime

That may have been me. :)

Tamm

Well thank you!!! It’s so good!

Mercuryhime

You’re welcome! Dangongs are really something, aren’t they? :)

Tamm

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)