drank Toasted Nut Brulee Oolong by Teavana

well, if you guys want me to be honest then I’ll have to say that I forgot that I had some of this left! I still have about 5-6 pots of this to go before it’s out. I don’t think I’ll repurchase this one. Like the earlier blend I reviewed, this has a lot of other stuff instead of oolong. It might say ‘oolong’ but really it’s more of a half/half blend with rooibos (checked this time! lol). I really wouldn’t mind it if they did tell me it was a blend, so I don’t understand why they leave it out when advertising it. What I’ve found truly odd is that the blends that I have enjoyed most from this company are also their cheapest. Go figure right?
This smells very warm and familiar. I have rated it pretty highly in the past. There are hints of big red type cinnamon in there. While trying to smell it really closely it actually brought something to mind which I’m sure is the lynch pin of why I enjoy this. It smells like sugar/cinnamon toast. That used to be a favorite after-school snack of mine.
The dried fruit play a larger part in the flavor of this tea than I remember. It does smell sweet, cinnamon-esque and overall pretty good. It does take me back and I do find that this is not overly aggressive once blended.