drank Tropical Green by Harney & Sons

This tea is pretty hard to resist! I am actually really glad I picked this one up when I did. Even better news is that the Starbucks by me always has this one there, so when it’s gone there is always more! This tea has to be one of the best tasting bagged tea I’ve tried. It’s a hard tea to get wrong as slightly higher temps. have yet to ruin this one and make it bitter. It’s able to be steeped at least twice and has a great flavor.
The liquor itself is a medium yellow color. It smells so fruity and tropical. I have begun to think that I like to keep my tropical teas away from coconut flavoring. I do enjoy the two, but separately from one another. This tea has lots of notes that remind me of pineapple, but the closest resemblance I’ve found is actually apricot. This is a lovely summer tea and I would recommend it for anyone who needs the convenience of tea bags with the taste of a full bodied flavored tea.

My Starbucks just carries Tazo tea… :(

Alphakitty

I’ve found that the Starbucks located in B&N tend to carry H&S teas, but “regular” ones just have Tazo.

Tamm

Yes, mine is in the B&N and that’s probably why they have the Harney and Sons. The only Tazo products they have are the green tea latte and chai latte concentrates. But the Target Starbucks only has Tazo. Odd that I never noticed before…

Ah… okay. Sadly they closed down the Barnes and Noble I used to go to in SF

Tamm

Noooo….I think I would cry if they shut down the bookstore here. They already closed the next closest one. I think I’d just loose it.

Comments

TeaBrat

My Starbucks just carries Tazo tea… :(

Alphakitty

Ah… okay. Sadly they closed down the Barnes and Noble I used to go to in SF

Tamm

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)