drank Caramel by Adagio Teas

Sipdown!
This tea is pretty tasty, but a little finicky. I enjoy it much more steeped at a lower temperature. I normally boil the water and let it cool for 2-3 min. before using it with this tea. Oversteeping also causes a lot of bitterness in this cuppa. On the bright side though, when done right, it is very tasty! There is a lot of creamy flavor in this blend that really makes it stand out. I think that despite the drawbacks this one would be a great addition to my cupboard and has a very reasonable price at 3oz/$5. Believe it or not I just realized that this is cheaper than most of the bagged teas at my regular store and a lot more of it! So as a economical tea this steals the cake.

gmathis

Ooh…I think I have a teeeny bit of this left somewhere…must rearrange and tidy!

Tamm

I need to tidy my cupboard too! More like prioritize. I have a bunch of teas I’ve been favoring lately.