drank Spice of Life by Teavana

I had such a difficult time picking what tea to have first today! My stock is getting a little overwhelming with all the stuff I’ve purchased from Adagio. I also tapered off a bit on tea drinking during the summer.
Wow, it has been such a long time since I logged this one! I find that out of my older Teavana stock, this one lost its flavor and smell faster than the others; which is almost a good thing for me on this one. It smells like Christmas! There are mostly additives and very little leaf in this blend. I think that because of this, the price is kind of ridiculous.
The flavor now that the tea itself has mellowed a bit reminds me of some kind of orange biscuit cookie. The flavoring on this is really strong and when I first bought it I really did not enjoy it very much. Now, it is a bit more subdued and I enjoy the balance a bit more. I think that if I had to guess what kind of tea this was I’d guess it was an herbal because it has so little white tea and it simply does not taste like tea. It tastes like a nice, guilt free way of indulging though! This would probably be best mixed with another tea; I’m thinking that it would be nice with the Adagio bled Sylvari’s Awakening that I have on hand.