This. tea. Is so good. I oversteeped this last night and it was still amazing. I’ve had this tea for less than a week and it is already mostly gone. I take that as a true testament to how awesome it is. Lots of chocolate, caramel, and sweetness in this cuppa. Amazing tea and a must have for dessert tea enthusiasts.

Ellyn

Did you get any…odd aftertaste? I really WANT TO like it but I can’t figure out what is at the end of the sip. It is a flavor? A mouthfeel? I am not sure…

Tamm

I had a little anise/licorice aftertaste in my first cup, but not since then. The other day my strainer was ghosting a bit, but nothing other than that! My throat feels a little gunky after this cup today, but it may be because I’m drinking it while it’s still super hot.

Comments

Ellyn

Tamm

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)