drank Queen of Babylon by Teavana

So this tea has been lingering in my cupboard. I think that as the days grow cooler I’m looking for spice and heaviness that can’t be found in lighter blends like this one. I have so much of this one left and I’m not surprised as the dry smell is very overpowering; in a more chemical than natural way. When brewed this takes on some more delicate qualities and I like it a lot more than other apple-esque teas that I’ve tried. I’m lowering the score just a bit because, to be honest, I think that had I tried a sample I would’ve skipped this one completely.
Notes of carrot and crisp apple.

Alphakitty

I want to try this one just because of the name, but the flavor combo just doesn’t seem to fit for me.

Tamm

I would totally trade/send this one out if you wanted it. I am very busy, so it would take a bit, but if you’d like to try it I really have not been drinking this one.

Comments

Alphakitty

Tamm

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)