drank Lavender Dreams by Teavana

There is something truly romantic about this tea. This is a beautiful tea: full rose blossoms, candied violets, a giant piece of carrot (I think?), lavender, and tons of dark, as well as lighter, white tea. I actually looked on Amazon at candied violets and they are hella expensive! The sales person indicated that they really wanted me to have a lot of the “goodies” so she scooped me out extra violets and rose buds. I really wanted to try this tea before, but the $18 price tag really dissuaded me; so the sale was a special chance to try this out. I’m also dying to try this mixed with the Swiss Vervaine tea to see if I can’t mellow it out.
I’ve liked lavender teas before and it is one of the purely floral teas that I enjoy. Steeped this is a very pale yellow. The liquor also has a very green smell that surprised me. The tea itself has a very soft lavender flavor, much less than I was expecting. Lots of floral notes too, backed up by white tea. This is a pretty good tea and it is instantly relaxing to sip on. I didn’t pick up on any of the peach notes that other people were getting. I really enjoyed this! I think that it wouldn’t be an everyday tea for me, but it is very enjoyable.