So I was actually really sad on my last Adagio order that the next Zodiac Series/2012 mix that I wanted (Scorpio) was out of stock. These have been a really great value and the presentation is just amazing. Another thing that should be noted about Adagio is that their shipping far exceeds Teavana’s. Adagio’s shipping for my latest order only cost me $4 and will be here on Monday; I placed my order on the 30th. Teavana’s shipping cost $7, order placed on the 28th, and I won’t get it until next Thursday. : /
Back to this tea! This reminds me mostly of the rooibos lemon cloud, but with many more herbal notes. I’m glad it got more toned down because the original mix was not something that I enjoyed. I’m really glad Adagio offers such inexpensive samples for most of their flavored teas because there are a lot of them that I just don’t care for and the ability to try it out cheaper before investing in a larger amount really helps me keep my cupboard clean. Overall I’d say this tea is enjoyable and a great value, but would suggest this mostly to people who already enjoy the lemon cloud tea and rooibos; as those are the dominant flavors.