drank Dragonfruit Devotion by Teavana

I actually have a hard time resisting something labelled dragonfruit. But the funny thing? Nothing labeled dragonfruit ever tastes like dragonfruit. I find it to be a bit bland/watery. So I’m about 80% sure that anything called dragonfruit is to strictly be exotic.
To be honest, this mostly smells like strawberry. There are lots of fun little components to this tea. It really does smell good, even if it isn’t really authentic. Once it is brewed the smell reminds me a bit of the Raspberry Riot Lemon mate; probably caused by the lemongrass (:O and btw they list lychee bits in this. I could totally get behind a really amazing lychee tea).
It finally got cool enough to sip! little dance yup! At this steep time it is mainly lemongrass and tartness; not that it is a bad thing. It is a bit fruity and I can kind of taste the strawberry. But the main flavors? Hibiscus, some kind of lemon, and lemongrass. huh. Not exactly what I was wanting or hoping for really. I expected the rose flavors to come out a bit more. If anything THIS should have been mixed with the champagne rose oolong. I am also thinking that the calypso mate would be an excellent tea to mix with this one, but alas, I have none.
Endnote: not really bad, not really good. If you’re looking for tart’n’fruity go for the Raspberry Riot. It is cheaper and has almost the exact same profile. Note that this one is also really popular (at least at the store by me)and they were just about out of it. They were actually complaining a bit about having to order more of it already.