drank Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate by Teavana

Another tea that I had to try from my local store! The smell is very overwhelming in the store and I was actually a bit afraid of this when I got it home. Before this and the Acai Mateini I had very bad experiences with mate teas. In fact, I hated them. But these two teas really have turned things around for me. I love that they are both tart teas with fruit back up flavors. This is my kind of flavor.
I must say that this would probably blend very well with the Acai Mateini that I mentioned before. I love mate now and noticed that I enjoy the “up” it gives me much more than coffee; which I have never really cared for. This is very tart, but I love tart flavors so this one is a keeper! This would probably be excelent iced. I do appreciate also that it is very sweet tasting w/o having to add extra sugar. I think that this would be the perfect thing for me to keep to remind myself of summer during the upcoming dreadful, dry and wet winter.