drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

I was able to try this tea due to a very kind gift form Angrboda. :) This is the very first tea from Kusmi I’ve tried. I’m kind of anxious to try the cinnamon that I have on hand since this tea turned out so so well. But I’m having a special tea and pumpkin carving deal in a few days and that’s when I’ll unveil it.
I wasn’t hit as hard as I thought I would with caramel when I smelled the dry leaf. When steeped this stuff is so very smooth. It has a very sweet note to it that is very pleasant. I love how this tea is so, well, mellow. It’s not punching me in the face with flavor like some of the other teas I’ve been tasting recently. But it’s a good thing. It is perfect for warming up on these cold fall mornings.
I’ve not had very much black tea recently because of my sudden interest in mate, but this just brings me back down. It’s calming in a very good way. I especially enjoy something that I’ve come to notice with black tea; the thickness of the flavor. It is almost heavy tasting to me. I don’t know how many other tasters would describe this. But there it is! This elusive quality to not overpower or underwhelm my taste buds.
This is a great tea from Kusmi and would be a great starter into their line. I would be hard pressed to find a friend who didn’t enjoy this tea.

Angrboda

Yup, it’s my ideal perfect caramel flavoured tea. :) I like that it’s more subtle in the flavouring, so it doesn’t turn cloyingly sweet.
Also, good plan for the cinnamon. Sounds very fitting for the occasion. :)