drank Six Summits by Teavana

Hello and good morning Steepster! I’ve come to notice that despite threats of snow I have stayed clear of the white stuff. My landlord just took out my ac unit that was blocking the window in my living room. I feel like my house is less of a cave now! :)
This tea was something that I snagged 4-6 oz of for free. Teavana was giving this stuff away like candy so I have quite the amount. The one that I am drinking is the version with dried raspberries in it. I think that my favorite thing about oolong is the leaves. The beautiful curled leaves become humongous as they unfurl and they are so pretty!
I’m a little out on the availability to re-steep this. The dried fruit pieces actually look kinda blah after using them. Maybe in a bit I will try taking out these pieces because I know that the actual tea could probably withstand at least 2-3 more steeps.
The brew does not really smell overtly fruity to me. In fact to me it seems like the suggested temp (195) is a bit high. The flavor is actually pretty nice. It’s not going to blow my socks off, but it’s light and slightly floral. Which is what I’ve come to expect from oolongs in general. The tongue feel is very smooth! I think that is what I enjoy about this one the most.
This is a decent brew. I don’t think it would be something I picked on a regular basis, but it is very relaxing. I’m going to try to re-steep this later. :)