I’m starting to realize that my package of this tea is almost out. This is a very sad realization because out of all of the flavored teas I’ve tried this is the one that takes the cake; literally. The mouth feel on this is even perfect. I think I noticed someone mention that sometimes these blends taste even better over time as the flavor “settles.” I think that this is true and that this tea has actually gotten better from the first time I tasted it. The smell itself is enough to make my mouth water and waiting for it to cool is tortuous.
The most interesting flavor pulled off here (to me) was the butter. I think that the maple is not as prominent as I would have expected. But, there is still that thick, carb loaded awesomeness.

Ninavampi

I really, really like this tea… I love how it actually tastes like liquid dough… yuuuummm….

Tamm

mmmm yes! I think that is a good way of putting it! :p I think this is one of my favorite purchases.