drank JavaVana Mate by Teavana

Alas! This is the very last of my sample. This was given to me by DJ Booth. :) I’ve somehow made it through my first week back to school. Somehow I cranked out my first collection of papers, in one day and it had to be 6 pages! O.O I also just received my three books needed for my “Buddhism Through the Arts” course. Now I can start reading them! I’m SO excited!
I ended up really enjoying this tea! I actually prefer using a little bit of extra leaves for this tea. My current mood seemed to also require a banana. So this is kind of a banana/chocolate night for me! For me this is smelling much more like coffee than some of the other times that I brewed it.
This is a great tea for people looking for a warm cup of coffee substitute; as per advertising! I’ve noticed though that I never receive the caffeine jolt from mate/tea in general that I’ve experienced with coffee drinking. So in that arena I think some people would be disappointed.