drank Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

I’ve decided that I haven’t given this tea enough attention. The dry leaf and liquor both have a smell that I can’t quite put my finger on. This tea has been a little back an forth with me. There’s elements of it that I really enjoy and some that are a little confusing.
The confusing part is the flavor. Although it is quite nice with its application of spice there is a lingering something…I can’t tell if it just tastes more artificial than 52 teas other flavors or something else entirely. Maybe it is simply that the flavor seems too “high” on the palate. Maybe this is a weird explanation for what I’m trying to say…
Something that I do need to try with this is some cream. I normally try to avoid adding sugar/milk to my tea but nothing says pumpkin pie like cool whip!
I think the best part of this tea is that the spice is there, but it in no way overpowers the blend. Many chai blends go too far in this aspect imo and this does a much better job at blending it into the overall flavor. It doesn’t have to be the star to have part in the show!

gmathis

Wonder if the funky smell is whatever replicates the cheesecake…of the few cheesecake flavored teas I’ve tried, I’m not sure I’ve hit on one that gets the flavor absolutely accurately.

Tamm

hmmm you know what? That might be it. I was pretty sure it wasn’t the pumpkin.

Comments

gmathis

Tamm

hmmm you know what? That might be it. I was pretty sure it wasn’t the pumpkin.

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)