Thanks DJ Booth for sharing this one with me! I’m sitting here on this particularly gloomy day trying to get a whole slew of homework done! (when am I not doing homework?) I’m trying to relax a bit and have a mid-day snack of this and pumpkin spice trail mix from Target; that stuff is magical (woot for clearance food! LOL) I have to say that I think I should have had this when it was warmer.
From the dry leaf I was expecting this to be a bit more like the 4 Red Fruits from Kusmi. Although that pit fruit flavor is there on the end of the sip there is something a bit more distracting on the start. It’s very fruity without being overtly sweet or tart; a welcome change to the Teavana blends I’ve been downing.
I think that the only downside to this is I don’t really “get” the rooibos in this blend. It seems like the oolong leaves are nice and big; flavorful to boot. I say ditch the rooibos!

The DJBooth

Yeah I couldn’t find rooibos in this either.