drank Cherry Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This is my favourite cherry blossom tea I’ve tried. It’s a delicate and sweet, but not overpowering. It also doesn’t taste like soap, which is what I find other cherry blossom teas to taste like. I emailed Davids Tea asking about when this tea would return and they told me that they won’t be continuing it. I’m really upset about it and I would love to see this tea return.

Taryn

Or maybe I was ill informed and it will be coming back, but regardless I want to have this tea again

potatowedges

Did you see on the site? They’re bringing it back as a runner-up in the Back from the Dead contest!

ehlambert

for a limited time though, I’m totally going to stock up when I get the chance

Julie

It’s on the web site if you want it now!

Comments

Taryn

potatowedges

ehlambert

for a limited time though, I’m totally going to stock up when I get the chance

Julie

It’s on the web site if you want it now!

I’m an Illustrator who likes to knit, crochet and buy amazon books.

My favourite tea to drink is oolong. I enjoy fruity teas, that are usually white or green and I don’t like to add any milk or sweetener.

Oakville