drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

I’m not sure I’ve ever had Tamarind soda before or what tamarind tastes like. But I do know that this tea is really smooth and tasty with some honey and milk. I’m now curious to find a tamarind soda to compare it to!

oOTeaOo

So interesting! I have never heard of tamarind soda before either. I will definitely have to make an order soon :)

OMGsrsly

If you can find tamarind candies, they are delicious. Such a unique flavour!

Comments

oOTeaOo

OMGsrsly

If you can find tamarind candies, they are delicious. Such a unique flavour!

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR