drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

Let me preface this by saying, I don’t really love green teas, and I’ve never really liked flavored green teas, but this one has such a strong presence on this site that I had to try it. And I have officially been converted. This tea is so good. It has the perfect creaminess and flavor but not perfumey. Like the leaves naturally come flavored like that. I will definitely be keeping this stocked.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR