drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

I love Salted Caramel. I’m a salt junkie, so I’m pretty much on board with adding salt to anything. While I didn’t really taste the salt in this per se, I loved the burnt sugar flavor. As always, I added raw honey and frothed up some hot milk in my milk cafe (I need to review that on this site, it’s the best), and I’ve found a new favorite tea latte flavor. Next time I’ll add a little flake salt like they do at Starbucks for their salted caramel latte and see what happens. This one is definitely a keeper.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR