drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

This is my first tea from 52 teas. And it was a great one to start with. I made it with honey and frothed milk to make a latte and it was literally like drinking a cup of coconut cream pie. Glad I grabbed his last bag of this. Sorry guys ;-)

I’m glad to see he reblends the super popular ones. I’ll reorder this for sure.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR