drank Autumn Citrus by sTEAp Shoppe

Backlog from yesterday.

This another from sTEAp Shoppe and another winner. I don’t typically like citrus-y or fruity teas, but this mentions being good for when you have a cold and as I seem to be living in a period of neverending colds from the little creatures in my house, I thought I’d give it a go. Super glad I did. It tastes like a soothing lemony-apple cider, which is funny as there isn’t any apple in it anywhere. It must be the mulling spices that just make me think of apple cider. I really like the look of this too. Thew whole slices of lemon and lime are really appealing. I’m going to need to order more of this soon as I almost went through my whole sample pack yesterday and my cold is still holding strong. Definite winner.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR