drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Thank you Emily M for a sample of this. What a surprisingly yummy treat! This is definitely going on my list next time I make a David’s order. Perfect for after dinner. Thanks again Emily!

Tealizzy

Put this on the shopping list to try out when I’m at DavidsTea again. I’m desperately searching for a caffeine free tea that I love! I haven’t found it yet, but we’ll see.

TastyBrew

This is the first one for me. I never like the herbals very much. I wasn’t too optimistic about this one, but its really good. A little nutty and a little sweet. I think you’d like it!

Emily M

You’re welcome! Glad you enjoyed it. I’m actually having some tonight… really nice cuppa when I’m sick.

Marcel Duchamp

I had this tonight too. haha. Its a Mulberry party.

Comments

Tealizzy

TastyBrew

Emily M

Marcel Duchamp

I had this tonight too. haha. Its a Mulberry party.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR