Yum. Seriously. Yum. This is soooo dark, rich, and roasty. The malt aroma blasted my face as I added hot wot water to leaves and knew I was in for a treat. I added a splash of milk and no sweetener of any kind, but may another time. Holy chocolate tea. And not fake-y at all. The malt is a really authentic in flavor too. This is an all around winner and is going on the buy list.

2/3. Up next vanilla cafe to cleanse the palate.

Shmiracles

I KNOWWWWwww! this one is so good! i have it cooling right now. and for me, i added milk and agave to it the other morning and i think it actually detracted from it’s deliciousness. it’s practically perfection!
it’s balancing on the line between stoically classy and sugar sweet innocence all on it’s own.

MissLena

Mmmm I want to try this one :D

Tealizzy

Dang, I guess I need to try this one!

Comments

Shmiracles

MissLena

Mmmm I want to try this one :D

Tealizzy

Dang, I guess I need to try this one!

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR