drank Cookie by Lupicia

Thanks to QueenOfTarts for this yummy sample. At first I wasn’t overly impressed, but as it cooled the buttery cookieness emerged and I really enjoyed this tea. I’m already craving more! I also like that it’s a strong tea first and then a cookie. I love Pineapple upside down cake, but it’s more of a (delicious) liquified cake. Perfect for when I want something sweet and don’t need much caffeine. Cookie tea is a strong morning tea for when I don’t want anything too sweet yet and want a strong cup of black tea.

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR