drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Weird. My sample had a bunch of mini marshmallows in it. The 1oz bag I ordered doesn’t have a single one. But it’s actually much more flavorful than the sample. I also overleafed as I underleafed last time and didn’t want to make that mistake again. I like this. I don’t love it. But I definitely like it. For the second steep, I added a couple tsp of laoshan black chocolate Genmaicha to add some roastiness. Good combo for sure.

JennyFur

I know 52teas changed to using marshmellow root to make their recipes vegan, maybe Della Terra did that at on point too?

Comments

JennyFur

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR