Also had this in the morning.

Literally went through the same exact process as the apple cinnamon coffeecake, but was surprised because I had heard this was super tasty on its own. Once it was fully tweaked I liked it. I think I like Cookie from Lupicia better, but this is pretty good.

whatshesaid

Aw really? This was the only one I tried that I found really flavorful! Hence my stocking up, hene

Still need to try cookie sometime but I haven’t yes been driven to buy more lupicia teas after we picked up the happy bag this past January. Heh though I AM loving the strawberry chocolate puerh I tried from mercuryhime

Comments

whatshesaid

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR