Sitting at the Steven smith headquarters sipping this with the Bean who stole my cookie! Luckily this teas is so good I don’t need a cookie. I’m very excited as there are several teas I’ve never seen here before. Sil & Terri, you’re in for a treat!

ah mah gawd! I wish i could be there with you!

Shmiracles

oh man oh man

Terri HarpLady

Yay!! I’m there in spirit!!

TeaBrat

Oh, I am going to Portland soon, I should check ’em out

Tealizzy

That sounds like fun!!

Comments

ah mah gawd! I wish i could be there with you!

Shmiracles

oh man oh man

Terri HarpLady

Yay!! I’m there in spirit!!

TeaBrat

Oh, I am going to Portland soon, I should check ’em out

Tealizzy

That sounds like fun!!

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR