drank Chance Combinations by Custom

School hasn’t even started yet and our house has come down with a minor cold. Nothing too bad, just annoying that its the last day before school starts and we’re all sick. So I mixed a few teas together to make an ideal healing tea in my opinion. I started with After Dinner Ginger from sTEAp shoppe. It’s got ginger, lemon, and chamomile. Then I added winter fire guarusa from butiki to get some spiciness and clear headedness. Once steeped, I added mazuka honey. It is so tasty! This will be my go to cold season tea.

Terri HarpLady

Nice combo!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Nice combo!

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR