This was my first tea of the day. Another from the BBBB, this one via Sil. I love a good assam first thing in the morning. This one is super malty, but doesn’t have the little bit of sweetness that I’ve come to love in #49 & the Tiger. Still a great morning cup and am glad I have more to play with! Thanks Sil!

Terri HarpLady

I’m so looking forward to this round of the BBBB!!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’m so looking forward to this round of the BBBB!!

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR