Wow. This is the best peach and grape flavored tea I’ve ever had.

ETA Wait. This is an unflavored tea. Holy crap. I seriously can’t stand fruit flavored tea, but tea that has fruit flavor naturally in the leaf is pretty amazing. And delicious.

hmmm i don’t think this one was up when i placed my order heh

TastyBrew

It’s really good. I can send you a sample next box. It’s super grapy-peachy up front and then as it cools tastes a little more like the yuchi mountain one. And a little more rich and complex. Yeah, I’ll send you some :-)

Comments

hmmm i don’t think this one was up when i placed my order heh

TastyBrew

I love tea. And I love beer. I spent my twenties thoroughly enjoying all that beer has to offer but now that I’m into my thirties and a stay at home mom of 2 little kids and 1 big kid, I spend more time enjoying tea.

I joined steepster in Feb 2013 and it’s crazy how much my tastes have changed since joining. Before, I liked cream and honey in all teas and loved mostly dessert blacks. Now I almost rarely drink them, but enjoy them from time to time. What I love more than anything are straight rich black teas, Fujian, Laoshan, Rizhao, etc… I also love pretty much any black tea that the little leaf hoppers have gotten their teeth on.

I’m still not too into the green/white/oolong varieties. I keep trying to but my tastes are evolving pretty slowly on that front.

Overall, I just enjoy tea. Something about it that just settles me.

Portland, OR