drank Himalayan Splendor by Teavana

I guess when I expect a black tea, I expect a BLACK tea. The flavor is more like a green tea to me. The color in the cup is a medium brown. And the flavor is kind of grassy. I wouldn’t pay full price for this, and I don’t think I would have bought it on sale if I had tried it first. Maybe I just don’t know much about tea.. but I didn’t love this.

Jose Luis Denis

It´s a black tea, gut it no stronger, but tasty.

Comments

Jose Luis Denis

It´s a black tea, gut it no stronger, but tasty.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: