How sad. This was included free with my Teavana order. And it’s the best of the bunch of six teas. But it still isn’t that great. First of all, the package said to steep the entire one ounce of tea in two cups! That is ridiculous. I filled up my infuser, so it was probably a teaspoon and a half. This is an AMAZING list of ingredients, but there still wasn’t much flavor (but again, I was supposed to use the entire one ounce package.) The color of the tea is a medium pink. The flavor is mostly an orange (probably from the two orange slices) but also a mild fruit punch taste. The flavor was okay, definitely more than the other white tea with fruit, Scarlet Cloud. There was really no white tea leaves at all. The rock sugar made the tea less tart. I appreciate the free sample of this okay tea, but it’s really disappointing when the free tea in an order is the best one.

VeryPisces

I found the directions ridiculous as well – I suspect they want you to use it up and then order it. It’s twice as expensive as the teas I generally order from them. I make the sample last as long as I can. I can get a couple of good infusions from the 1.5 – 2 teaspoons I use. It’s very sweet, due to the German rock sugar.

Comments

VeryPisces

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: