I’ve already reviewed this one, but I was searching for some on the trade thread and Mercuryhime was kind enough to see my post and send me some! Believe me, I really appreciate it, since it is possibly my favorite tea!

The bag says to steep for a minute, but I think a longer time than that brings out the special nutty creamy flavor it has. It’s such a shame that SpecialTeas was bought out by Teavana, as I’ve had a few horrible Teavana teas lately. If Vienna Winter Green is any indication, the tea world had a huge loss.

Mercuryhime

Totally agree! Teavana ruined my favorite spice tea. The monsters!

Tea Sipper

thanks again for the Vienna Winter Green! :D

Comments

Mercuryhime

Totally agree! Teavana ruined my favorite spice tea. The monsters!

Tea Sipper

thanks again for the Vienna Winter Green! :D

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: