Be warned: This tea does not steep purple. My steep color was more of a olive green (I don’t know how the official picture above is more of a red.) There is a definite blueberry flavor here (which I know is hard to do in most teas unless it’s artificial), though in my steep I didn’t spot a single blueberry. The tea seems dry, if that makes sense, which I attribute more to a white tea. The flavor is a bit bitter, though I don’t think I over steeped it or used water that was too hot. I love the look of the blue cornflowers, though I have no idea how it affects the flavor. I’m not sure if this has caffiene though. Another great tea from Butiki! Seriously, try any of them. Trying so many samples from them, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy any of Butiki’s teas, since they have all been amazing.

Butiki Teas

Muppetlove-The Blueberry Purple Tea does have some caffeine. As for the blueberry flavor, I did add quite a bit of freeze dried blueberries but I crushed them into a powder. You might notice some purple and blue mixed in with the tea leaves. That would be the blueberries. :)

Tea Sipper

thanks for clarifying! All teas should make their blueberry teas this way (instead of adding artificial flavoring), as this was the most blueberry flavor that I’ve had in the few I’ve tried.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: