drank Winter Solstice by Fusion Teas

NO tasting notes for this one yet? How is that possible? I decided to try this one before the warmer weather hits, this being called ‘Winter Solstice’. (It’s apparently going to be 70 degrees tomorrow.) The steep was a light pink color. The flavor was different than any other tea I’ve tried, but there are many ingredients here I’ve never had in tea. It’s a bit tangy like a creamsicle flavor. Obviously, creamsicle is not something you’d usually associate with winter, but I guess it’s my best description. It has its own flavor! With herbal teas, I think they need a nice base to really bring out a strong flavor, but this tea couldn’t possibly be more crammed with delicious ingredients. Look at the list! Almonds! Rose petals! Even carrots! There was a WHOLE anise star seed in my steep fercrisakes. Those are bigger than a quarter!

Looking at the website (http://www.fusiontearoom.com/), every single tea there has an AMAZING list of ingredients (and picture!). They definitely get points for being inventive and going further than many other tea companies might go. They put their heart into this tea. This is the first I’ve tried from Fusion. I would love to try them all.

8 min or more