Also wanted to mention: the second cup/steep I made of this was like a jewel red scarlet color… the second steep! And so very fruity! This would be an excellent iced tea, and I also had the idea that it would be the perfect tea to make popsicles with. This is so sad that specialteas was bought out by Teavana. I recently tried the worst fruit teas ever from teavana and this one is so so good. Shame.

Birdman

My favorite Teavana flavor is Overpriced Pistachio Disappointment. And it’s not even really that good.

Comments

Birdman

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: