I’ve found that oolong tea has one of the most diverse flavors among any type of tea. My favorite oolong is light and slightly peachy. This one is stronger, with a toasty roasty scent and flavor. It has less of a peachy flavor and more of a floral scent and flavor. It sort of reminds me of a lighter genmaicha. I’ll be drinking this whenever I want a stronger oolong. Another great thing about oolongs is they taste the same with multiple infusions. Check out teavivre.com for generous FREE samples! They are amazing!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: