Now this is a wicked blend! Pistachios! Almonds! Lime! Coconut! All on a base of both kinds of rooibos and yerba mate! Yum yum yum! The main flavor here is lime, but I think if I steeped it hotter and longer, the nuttier flavors would show. The lime is not too bitter or sour — it is perfect. The bases of rooibos and yerba mate for these flavors couldn’t be better either. This is one of my favorite ideas for a blend! I really think Fusion Tea Room puts extra thought and care into making these amazing blends. I can’t wait to try more!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: