This is a really odd tea. It has a different scent and flavor… and not in a good way. It tastes like a diet soda and I can’t stand diet sodas. If I’m drinking soda, it best not have those fake sugars. I think both teas and sodas would taste better without the fake sugars. It even tastes like vitamins have been diluted in here! Along with the fake sugars, this has a sour raspberry taste. And this is supposed to have assam in it? It’s very weak if it’s there at all. But there is just a ton of odd ingredients in this. I like that Yogi tries to be different, I just wish they would be different in a good, tasty way.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: