drank Peach Infusion by Fusion Teas

Scooping this out to put in my infuser, it looked absolutely delicious. As usual with Fusion Tea Room, they put a lot of effort into the blend. It smells delicious too — a nice fragrant peach. The steep color is a deep red. The flavor is a little sour, which means it would be the perfect tea to add sugar to, but I think I already eat enough sugar, so I’d rather not. (The hibiscus is probably what is creating most of the sour and usually overpowers teas.) The flavor also has something a bit odd to it. The flavor makes me think that some of the stem of the peach was left in this blend or something or the pit of the peach… an odd flavor I can’t place. But I really like this blend otherwise. That may also be because peach isn’t even listed in the ingredients. The berry flavor is great. Most of the fruit blends I’ve had are much worse. It’s kind of tough to get a strongeer good flavor out of a fruit tea.