drank Ice Wine Tea by Design a Tea

I got this as a bonus free sample from Design A Tea. With designatea.comyou pick a base tea (black,oolong,green or rooibos) and then add two flavors. I’m no wine expert, but this smells like a wine. Almost like a non-alcohol wine, where it just has the grape. The taste is actually a little perfumey, but that could be the pear flavor or the black tea itself. There is a lot of tea in this tea bag, and the second steep was just as good. The black is a nice base for the wine flavor but I liked the vanilla almond sample I liked better (obviously, as I created that one.) Go to designatea.com to create your own sample for $1 shipping and get a $2 coupon with the sample. It’s fun to try!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: