This is a very light oolong with just a hint of floral flavor and scent. BUT it surprised me. As I was drinking it (maybe because it cooled) it became like a subtle pumpkiny flavor, even with a slightly spicy flavor. I did steep it for longer than 50 seconds, so maybe that was why. But this would be good for a nice base for a pumpkin flavor, if you steep it the way I did ( I wasn’t keeping track but it was maybe 2 or 3 minutes). And there was a buttery flavor too. All of the Butiki teas are amazing. Just try to find a bad Butiki tea!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: