drank Banana Jack by Sands Of Thyme

This is my last cup of this, so let’s see if we can’t add anything else:

The coconut is subtle, which is a good thing, because sometimes the coconut gets too strong and has a sickly chemical taste to me. Maybe that is just artificial coconut in other teas but in this one it is good. It helps the banana flavor be more banana I think. I don’t see any cornflower blossoms in the bit of tea I steeped (about a teaspoon and a half). This is a nice sweet and creamy tea. There was a big ol banana chip in my steep. But again, the black tea isn’t strong, but if it was it wouldn’t help the banana stand out. This tea is good! I think I’ll up the rating a bit.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: