This was included in an amazing free sampler package from Teavivre. Check them out! So it is a little foil package that contains enough tea for a few infusers full. (Well i see other reviewers here using an entire package, but my infuser isn’t that big!) Then there is another plastic piece holding the tea, as this is sticky with honey. It’s a bit diffiult to get the tea into the infuser, but I find clamping the infuser onto a bit of the bag and sliding the bag out works well! SInce this is an oolong, I can get multiple steeps out of this:

First steep:
The sent of the dry leaves aren’t overly honey-like but they are sweet. The steep color is a nice yellow. Oolongs have the most diverse flavor, ranging from a mild, floral, peachy to a stronger flavor. I think this one is in the mid-range of flavor strength. It has a nice floral sweet flavor. but isn’t a mild one. Again, the honey isn’t too present. The lack of honey is kind of disappointing, as it was one of the reasons I wanted to try it. If you try it not expecting much out of the honey, it is still an amazingly delicious oolong. The directions say 212 degrees, but I like gettiing the temp a little lower, especially on the first steep (so that the flavor can be stronger the second steep!)

Second steep: I may have kept the infuser in a little too long this time, but it’s still good. This steep it seems more floral and less sweet. The flavor is more pronounced.

I almost want to go back and start giving my oolong teas a flavor strength rating… where a one would be light and floral and peachy and a 10 would be a bolder flavor… maybe I’m the only one who will know what I’m talking about?? But really, it all depends on the temp and the steep time. Even the same leaves will result in entirely different cup.