This tea doesn’t seem like a black tea. I steeped it a WHILE and the tea color was barely brown. I don’t really love the flavor… it seems kind of oaty. The flavor is a bit floral. But I can’t really describe the flavor otherwise. Also, the tea leaves themselves didn’t seem too consistent. I’m not sure, but if it is one type of tea, shouldn’t the leaves all look the same? Another disappointing tea from Teavana. I’d rather order from less expensive, better quality tea companies in the future. Even on sale I don’t think I’d buy this again.

TeaBrat

All darjeelings are like that…. while they’re called black teas they don’t get dark, especially if they’re first flush teas.

Tea Sipper

I haven’t had much experience with dareelings, so I wasn’t sure. thanks for letting me know!

Comments

TeaBrat

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: