This reminds me of why I love black tea — and tea in general! An absolute delicious flavor. It isn’t too strong of a flavor but some black tea is very light but this isn’t too light either. The flavor is a bit oaty in the best way possible. I had a hint of a floral scent for a second. The flavor is very smooth and a bit smokey. (But I like some VERY smokey teas, so it doesn’t bother me!) The unsteeped leaves are definitely a black color! The steep color is a deep brown. A great tea paired with my breakfast of blueberry pancakes, or probably any breakfast really. I only got a few hours of sleep last night, and it seemed to wake me right up too! I’ve tried a few of Teavivre’s teas (thanks to their VERY generous free samples) and they have been so so delicious. I doubt that Teavivre has any tea in stock that isn’t fantastic. They know what they’re doing! I’m looking forward to trying any and all from Teavivre!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: