drank Miami-Ice by ESP Emporium

I decided to buy this tea because the picture of the leaves is gorgeous. How does that not look delicious? The tea that actually showed up in my package didn’t look QUITE as vibrant, but everything is there. Sadly, the flavor isn’t. The hibiscus sure is though. Even with hibiscus, fruit teas don’t have much flavor anyway, so I don’t see how hibiscus will improve things with its tartness. I’d rather just have the other flavors featured, even if it’s milder, than have everything drowned out with hibiscus. I think more fruit teas should also have a base of another type of tea. This is an okay tea, I just wish the hibiscus hadn’t overpowered the other flavors. This is my least favorite from the 10 I’ve tried from ESP Emporium.

Scatterbrain

That is definitely a good-looking tea.

Comments

Scatterbrain

That is definitely a good-looking tea.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: