drank Roasted Almond by ESP Emporium

For some reason I was expecting more apple, I don’t know why, since I wanted a nice apple tea. BUT this one is good anyway! It is just like Joy’s Teaspoon Almond tea, which is one of my favorites (hmm.. possibly they have the same supplier, I don’t know). Very delicious fragrance and taste. And I love that it doesn’t have hibiscus in it! This is an example of a herbal tea that really doesn’t need hibiscus to be amazing. I love the pink color that the beet root leaves. There isn’t too much of a cinnamon flavor, but it is better that the almonds shine! The apple flavor isn’t too strong either. I guess I’ll just have to keep searching for a scrumptious apple tea, but this one is a fantastic almond!

Kittenna

This tea seems to be carried by an awful lot of companies. Caraway Teas and Joy’s Teaspoon and this tea are probably all the same. Curious about the supplier.

Comments

Kittenna

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: